#ROMWEcares - Because everyone has been asked to stay at home, we want to do our part to help. For all orders placed after February 1, 2020, the return window has been extended from 60 days to 75 days.
1. You have 60 days from the purchase date to decide if an item is right for you. We’ll gladly accept unworn, unwashed, or any defective merchandise purchased on romwe.com for return.
2. Please note that the following items cannot be returned: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, jewelry, personal & health care, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
3. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
4. Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
NOTE: Please be sure to double check your returns before shipping them out. We will not be held responsible for the return of non-ROMWE products.
How to Return
Steps are easy to follow:
1. Start your return by clicking here to submit a support ticket. Make sure our team has worked with you on the issue before you send the package.
2. You may be required to pay for a return label with a flat fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the refund.
3. Securely pack the item(s). Mail your return package using a traceable carrier or return label.
Returns will be processed within 7 business days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued to your Romwe Wallet or the original payment account per your request.
Returning shipping charges are non-refundable (we do not accept packages returned using C.O.D. delivery).
Note：The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges at the moment. We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have received an incorrect or defective item, please send your request to our customer service team, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.